Spinach, Kiwi and Oranges Green Smoothie

Monday, February 1, 2016

 green smoothie

Do you know that feeling when you really want to have a healthy breakfast but is too early in the morning, so you end up having a fast and non-very-good breakfast? I really do.

Something I have been trying in the past weeks is having a more fresh juice in the morning in order to have a great start. How do I do? Well, as I am kind of lazy at 8 am, normally on Sunday evenings I prepare the vegetables and fruits which will be in the smoothie that week. I blend them all in a food processor with a little bit of water, and freeze in a ziplock bag. So, every morning when I wake up, the only thing I have to do is put the freeze bag content on the food processor or blender again, add water, almond milk or anything you want, and blend!

The one I have been doing this week is sooo good, so fresh and, most important, so full of vitamins!


fresh fruit

You will need:

4-5 kiwis (mine were organic)
3 oranges
4-5 2 big handfuls of spinach
2 cup water
Almond milk


green smoothie

Enjoy the vitamins!! xo Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS