Snapshots. Bordeaux

Tuesday, January 10, 2017



It’s January 10th and I have already failed with my new year’s resolutions. In fact, I only had one: do more exercise and go to the gym. If you want to go to the gym, first you should sign up to some gym, which I haven’t done yet either. Am I a lazy person? Definitely, I must be one of them, but the worst part of it is that I am not even a bit ashamed of it.
I really hope you guys are doing better with those resolutions than me!

Before coming back to reality, the week between Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve we had a four-day vacation to Bordeaux and it was amaaaaizing. A not too long-not too short trip, with plenty of time for hanging around the city, having the chance to discover a lot of different spots in every corner, drinking good wine, and to sum up, enjoying a new place together. I am already thinking about the next trip! I can’t help it :) 


What about you? What have you been doing during Christmas holidays? And most important, how do you deal with the ‘come back to normal and boring life’?


Hope you all are doing great! This year will be amazing, promise!


XOXO. Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS