IT’S MOVING TIME AGAIN! BEFORE PICTURES

Tuesday, July 11, 2017


Hi guys!

Do you know what we were doing the last two weeks? We were looking for a new place to live the next year and a half so…yeeeeeyyy! The good news is that we found a very nice apartment, tiny but cute, unfurnished and with a little garden which needs some love. And it’s completely new! We will be the first tenants of the house.
The bad news is that the other day, when we were visiting the apartment to clean it and see if everything was on its site, we discovered we have a BIG water leak that is flooding the neighbor’s garage. So, it’s a great start for a new house!

I wanted to show you how the apartment looks like empty and I’ll bring you soon some updates with all the changes. I have big plans for the living room, which includes a 1920’s table (with 6 chairs) I bought the other day that is so lovely I can’t wait to see it in place!

So, I will be back soon I hope with a lot of changes. Hope you are all having a lovely summer!!


XOXO. Sara

7 comments:

  1. Hello, after reading this amazing post i amm also glad tto share myy experience here with colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this website from my friend whoo told me about
    this web site and at the moment this time I
    am browsing this web site and reading very informative articles at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am
    impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot.
    I was seeking this particular info for a very long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having
    problems locating it but, I'd like to send you
    an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.

    Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it
    expand over time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. naturally like your website but you have to check the spelling
    on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find
    it very bothersome to inform the truth on the other hand I'll certainly come again again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am aware I have spelling problems, that's because I am not an English speaker or writer, I am from Spain. The reason why I write in English and not in Spanish, which would be way easier for me, is because doing the blog in English is a challenge for me I wanted to try. I generally check the grammar and all that stuff, but as a non-english-speaker is quite complicated.

      Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading the post and hope to see you around soon!

      XO. Sara

      Delete
  6. Hello there, you can easilly find me at: foreverrented @ gmail . com

    I would be glad to here all those ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS