SNAPSHOTS. RENNES

Sunday, April 24, 2016



Some months ago I went to Rennes (France) for working. I had been there a couple of times before, but I had never had time for hanging around a bit, and I enjoyed SO MUCH! I went to des Lices market on Saturday morning which is very impressive; to Parc du Thabor on Sunday morning, and for a walk around the city downtown on Monday evening. The rest of the time, when I wasn't at work, I was eating like...a lot. 
I wish I could return this year again and have some quality time around the city. I was with some local colleagues who introduced me to very sweet spots of the city. I had some Breton beer, which I found very tasty and nice, we ate scallops (quite a lot) and oysters. I think, at the end, I returned without being able to button my jeans!

And now, I am planning my new trip, but this time for pleasure, not for business!
  
What about you? Any exciting trip on the horizon? 

Have a lovely week!!

XOXO. Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS