Pineapple Embroidery

Tuesday, April 19, 2016



pineapple embroidery

Hi everyone!

What relaxes you? For me, is embroidering. Actually, I enjoy doing almost every craft, sewing, knitting and learning to wave, and with less fortune, try to make something with crochet. The other day I bought a lot of hoops and I couldn’t wait to make something nice. I chose this pineapple because, well, pineapples are suuuper cute! I honestly can say I have a crush on pineapples.

As I am on vacations (Yaaaaaayyyy!), I now can enjoy a lot of free time to do some crafts and DIY over the house, as well as travel a little around (next week I’ll be in Barcelona).

So, what do you need?

Hoop
Piece of fabric (mine was cotton)
Needle with a sharp point
Cotton floss in black

pineapple embroidery

As you can see, first I drew the pineapple by pencil. I made the outline little by little with the black floss using the called ‘back stitch’ which, I can tell, is the fastest.
So, for real, EVERYONE can make this! Super easy!


And you? What do you do to relax? 


2 comments:

  1. Embroidery is totally relaxing. I love having a sewing project I can do in front of the tv as it makes me feel less guilty about watching show after show because I'm also being productive!
    And your pineapple looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's exactly what I do too! I sit in front of the tv with this kind of shows that can be in the background and you don't need to pay real attention. Time flies with the tv on (and sewing!)

      Thanks for reading (and commenting!): I am glad you like the pineapple :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS