SNAPSHOTS. Oh sunny day

Sunday, March 6, 2016






The weather in Northern Spain is so crazy. It has been raining since I can remember, but a couple of weeks ago the sun finally raised and let us absorb some sun rays to recharge energy, so now we can deal with some more rainy winter days!
Winter is being and oh-so-busy season, and that’s why I really enjoy these short moments of time that allows me to breathe some fresh air and let my mind away from the frenetic work. 
I went to La ArnĂ­a beach with a good friend of mine, who took all these cool pics (you can see her fantastic work on Instagram). Definitely I think I need this breaks in my weeks, just for mental health, if you know what I mean. 

Hope you had a great week!


Xo. Sara

2 comments:

  1. Love all your photos. Spain looks so gorgeous!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :). This is very beautiful, quite rainy these days but pretty nice anyways. The more rain in winter, the greener in summer!

      Thanks for your comment!

      Xoxo

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS