10 MONTHLY LOVES VOL.2

martes, 25 de octubre de 2016


 
Image credit: Ann Le

  1. I am re-watching ‘That 70’s show’ and I am re-loving it
  2. I can’t wait to see how my little garden of aromatics herbs grows
  3. Who wouldn’t want pink frames with glitter???? I am so much in love with this glasses
  4. One of these days I want to try this light box with message
  5. Stephen King ‘It’ will be my next reading challenge
  6. I can’t wait to try to make this recipe for banana bread
  7. I know it’s no time for a picnic, but I would love to have one!
  8. As I am VERY disorganized and that affects the way I produce at work, so I am trying to be more productive and organized with these 12 productivity hacks.
  9. Would you say no to these shoes? C’mon, they have UNICORNS on it! 
  10. Lime Crime lipsticks are the best. My favorite is the Velvetine Red velvet, and I can’t wait to have them all!

Do you have any loves this month? I would be happy to hear about them :)

XOXO. Sara




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS