10 MONTHLY LOVES

lunes, 1 de agosto de 2016


Happy week everyone!  how is your summer going? Mine is going good, working, trying to enjoy the weekends as much as I can, and also enjoying Madrid, despite the high temperatures. 

I wanted to bring here 10 things I am adoring this month and I would love to hear here some of yours too!

  1. I am re-reading and re-loving this book ‘A confederacy of dunces
  2. I can’t wait to try this tuna tartar recipe
  3. I can’t stop listening to this songwriter at work. It helps me a lot to be concentrated
  4. Have you ever watched the movie ‘It Happened One Night’? If not, you should, and if yes…well, you should do it too! I watch it once in a while because I adore it!
  5. I’ve been flea-marketing quite a lot the past month…I will show you soon!
  6. I adore the pool. I could be on the water all day long until I look like a chickpea 
  7. I like this Ikea fabric to make some cheerful cushions 
  8. If you like to be in the nature, camping, adventure tourism or a different way of traveling you are gonna love this journal and this blog.
  9. This month I also felt in love one more time with Portugal. If you have the chance, you should visit the country!
  10. I adore the idea of a Bloody Mary that perfectly could be a complete meal for two. I definitely want to try this recipe with all the garnishes and stuff. 
What about your monthly loves? Anytning special around?

XOXO. Sara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS